British Columbia, and Canada for that
The Small Scale Food Processor Association (SSFPA) is a national trade association of processors, growers, and suppliers of food and agricultural products. Their mission is to be Canada’s leading support organization for small and medium enterprises in the food processing industry by providing leadership, education, marketing, networking
They have two types of members:* Food Processors with no more than 25 full-time employees.* Supporters – groups or individuals including growers, large processors as mentors, linked associations, technical service providers, educational planners, and economic development groups.
And they assist their members to:
- Succeed with their businesses
- Understand and comply with food safety laws and regulations
- Gain expertise, with support from the food business community
As a member, you will have access to:
- Education, workshops and online resources
- Member Networking opportunities
- Listing in Specialty Food Directory
- 25% discount on all courses offered through
INTRISKTraining Solutions Ltd.
- Discount Shipping Rates with Canada Post.
- Group Rates for Commercial General Liability Insurance Products via Capri Insurance Services
- Group rates for website and facebook design and
- Representation to government and industry organizations
- Peer to Peer Networking
- Notices about opportunities, trade shows, trade missions, funding
andinvestment opportunities, etc.
- Representation on boards and committees
- Notices on regulatory changes
- And more
You can find all of this and more at: www.ssfpa.net