Small and growing farm, food, and drink companies in BC, and their support organisations require market researchers that specialize in and have a deep understanding of, the farm, food, and drink sector. They need market researchers that are able to connect with industry experts and collect data that is practical and relevant to the farm and food sector’s objectives.
Farm|Food|Drink is that partner. We work to grow the sector while supporting the growth of local food systems and all the amazing products being produced right here in BC.
As a full service market research, business development, and creative marketing agency specializing in farm, food, and drink, we have a team of specialists that will work collaboratively to provide practical information, tools, plans, and campaigns to grow small and medium-sized farm, food, and drink companies and the organizations that support them.
For a sample of the Market Research we’ve done to date, visit Our Work.
We specialize in delivering customizable qualitative, quantitative, and/or mixed-method research projects for our clients. Our methods of data collection include, but are not limited to:
- Document and Literature Review
- Focus Groups
Our research services support BC farm, food, and drink clients to inform or achieve a diverse array of business objectives such as:
- Defining consumer bases and target market segmentation
- Defining supply chain and distribution channels
- Developing growth strategies
- Developing or refining advertising and communication plans
- Developing or refining brand strategies
- Developing or refining strategic marketing plans
- Developing new products
- Evaluating and improving e-performance
- Packaging evaluation
- Pricing Strategy
- Test concepts
- Understanding the competitive landscape
- Understanding the industry/market context
Contact us to discuss your idea, objective, or project, and we can draft a project proposal or quote to suit your needs and your budget.