We help small farm, food, and drink businesses and organizations achieve viability through market readiness.
For a look at our branding campaigns, visit our Portfolio
- Fields Forward: Defining the market opportunity for Creston region produced cherry juice, cherry juice blends and/or value-added products.
- 40 Knots Vineyard & Estate Winery: Consumer response to small-estate wines.
- British Columbia Association of Farmers’ Markets: Defining frequent and infrequent farmers’ market shoppers across BC.
- GnuSanté Creations Inc.: Defining target market segments and key benefits.
- Harmonic Arts: Determining the strongest opportunities to increase market penetration.
- Natural Pastures Cheese Company: Expanding and focusing on key product categories for best export opportunities.
- Vanderpol’s Eggs: Determining domestic opportunities for a new product.
- Golden Eagle Sable Fish: Expanding sable fish sales in the U.S.
- Small Scale Food Processor Association: Assessing the need for shared use Quality Assurance Specialists.
- Natural Pastures Cheese Company: Exporting Water Buffalo cheese into the U.S.
- Eatmore Sprouts & Greens Ltd.: Establishing strategies to increase grocery sales.
- Golden Eagle Sable Fish: Export and expansion of domestic sable fish.
- 40 Knots vineyard & Estate Winery: Expanding aviation themed wine into the rural market.
- GnuSanté Creations Inc.: Past the tipping point; enhancing connection for niche distribution
- BC Association of Farmers’ Markets: Developing strategies to strengthen positioning.
- Harmonic Arts: Developing the next stage of brand maturity.
- Certified Organic Association of BC: Grow the organic sector through “Buy Certified”.
- Small Scale Food Processor Association: Create Small Scale Food Canada – a go-to-Expert
Strategic Planning Sessions & Plans
- BC Blueberry Council
- Natural Pastures Cheese Company
- 40 Knots Vineyard & Estate Winery
- BC Water Buffalo Association
- Certified Organic Association of BC
- Small Scale Food Processor Association
- BC Association of Farmers’ Markets
- Farmship Growers Cooperative
- Comox Valley Farmers’ Market
- Qualicum Beach Farmers’ Market
- Salt Spring Island Tuesday Farmers’ Market
We have worked on hundreds of strategies and plans, under the below categories, for small and start-up farm, food, and drink companies and the organizations that support them. With too many to list, contact us for more details.